Invitation for Bids (IFB)
COOPERATIVE REPUBLIC OF GUYANA
Ministry of Housing and Water,
Central Housing and Planning Authority
41 Brickdam & United Nations Place, Stabroek, Georgetown, Region #4
(1) Procurement of Conductors Lots #1 – 8
(2) Procurement of Electrical Line Hardware Materials – Lots #1 – 8
(3) Procurement of Single-Phase Transformers – Lots #1 – 8
- The Ministry of Housing and Water, Central Housing & Planning Authority of #41 Brickdam and United Nations Place, Stabroek, Georgetown, Region #4 invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurements listed above.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding process, specified in the Procurement Act 2003 and is open to all eligible and qualified
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Housing and Water, Central Housing & Planning Authority; Projects Department (227-8886 / 226 – 1809) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address below, from 08:30hrs – 15:30hrs.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the Central Housing and Planning Authority, Projects Department, 41 Brickdam and United Nations Place, Stabroek, Georgetown. The non – refundable amount for a tender document is Ten Thousand Guyana Dollars (GYD$10,000.00). The method of payment shall be cash.
- Qualification requirements include: Submission of Bid Security, completed and signed Form of Tender, valid NIS & GRA compliances, list of completed contracts, and as outlined in criteria. A margin of preference for national contractors/JVCAs shall not be applied.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of GYD 500,000 per lot.
- The delivery period for the Electrical Materials mentioned above is 120 days.
- Envelopes shall:
i)Contain the original and one copy of the tender document
ii) Clearly indicate the name of the contract
iii) Bear the warning “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 9:00 HOURS ON FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023.
- Bids must be delivered to the Chairman, National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB), 49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana on or before 9:00 HRS ON FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023.
- Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be
- Bidders are allowed to submit bids for any or all lots.
Address for Clarification:
Central Housing & Planning Authority (Annex Building)
46 Brickdam, Stabroek, Georgetown
Address for submission:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB)
49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown
Central Housing & Planning Authority